Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"Use Your Patience!"

A friend of mine always tells her kids to "use their patience" whenever they get frustrated or angry about something. I have been telling myself to use my patience lately with this workout journey. It has been difficult working extremely hard and not immediately getting the results I want. I know I need to stick with it and understand that pounds are not just going to come off overnight. Gaining and toning muscle takes time, and when you are starting out, this is the focus of your body. Then the weight comes off after that. It may take a few months for this process to happen, so until then, I will just have to keep running, keep squatting, keep crunching, and keep waiting for this hard work to pay off...'cause I know it will! Keep going, friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment