Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How's Your January?

So, you might have noticed, the lull in posts. Not intentional, I love this blog. I believe in this blog. I am hoping to be back in the swing! Every time I teach a class, or go to the gym, I am feeling more and more inspired to write! There was a little hiatus for many reasons--the blog basically has to take a backseat behind family and other life obligations {maybe I will one day get paid for it *sigh*}!
Let me ask you...how is January going? Was it the usual resolution to get in shape? What steps have you taken to making this year work? What separates you from the "white sneakers" {my term for people who join the gym in January and fizzle in February}? I would love to hear from you all--if there is anyone out there who is still reading!!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see a new post! I am almost to my one year workout/healthier lifestyle journey. I've lost 50 lbs and I am more motivated than ever to lose the 50 more that I need to be in a healthy weight range for my height and frame. However, my goal this year is to not focus so much on the number on the scale. I really want to focus on meal planning, I can workout everyday all day and then blow it with what I eat. I'm trying to incorporate more fruits and veggies. I feel healthier than I have in many years. My number one goal for this year is to make positive and healthier changes regarding my health so that I may be a better example for my daughter. I really enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jennifer, that goal is perfect. not too much focus on a number...which i KNOW is hard to do, but it is the right way. a good rule of thumb for eating more fruits and veggies is about 2 cups of each per day! it's alot, but i think you will feel the benefits! keep doing what you are doing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is very informative related to gealth issues. Being a father its very helpful for me and my childerns. I must say these are the best blogs for health.


    https://www.team4kids.com/

    ReplyDelete